Avro have a new export tariff available as part of the Government’s Smart Export Guarantee.
What is Avro’s Smart Export Tariff?
Avro’s Smart Export Tariff provides payment for energy that is exported from eligible renewable installations.
Avro's Smart Export Tariff is a variable tariff rate - currently 3.0p per kWh exported.
What do I need to do to receive Avro’s Smart Export Tariff?
You’ll need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for our Smart Export Tariff.
- You’ll need a renewable installation with one of the below technologies with a capacity of 5MW or less
- Anaerobic digestion
- Micro-combined heat and power (micro CHP)
- Onshore wind
- Solar photovoltaic (Solar PV)
- Your installation must be MCS-certified
- You’ll need an electricity meter that can provide half-hourly readings for exported electricity
- You cannot be receiving export payments from anywhere else
I want to sign up to Avro’s Smart Export Tariff – how do I apply?
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you with further information and full instructions on how you can benefit from our Smart Export Tariff.